Edwards Driving School offer driving lessons in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas.
And we have done this for 35 years…
Our driving school is based in Bournemouth and this has been the beating heart of our business.
Meet your instructor
I’m Edwards School of Motoring founder and the driving instructor in Bournemouth, Steve Edwards. If you’re looking for an experienced driving instructor who’s seen it all and completely understands any worries you have then I can help.
I’m here to help facilitate your learning on the road. I realise learning to drive can be daunting, so I teach you in a fun, calm and patient manner. You’ll be driving through Bournemouth in rush hour with ease in no time at all.
What type of driving lessons in Bournemouth do we offer?
We teach driving lessons to absolute beginners, novice and all the way through to those who have passed and may want to refresh their knowledge.
- Individual hourly driving lessons or pay as you go driving lessons
- Intensive driving course in Bournemouth for those people who would like to learn to drive quickly
- Refresher driving lessons for those who have passed, but would like a little more time with a driving instructor
- Motorway driving lessons
- Pass plus driving course
If you need any more information then please call 012020 751959 or contact us via email.
Why choose us for your driving lessons in Bournemouth?
- Driving lessons are tailored around your schedule –
We can fit in lessons to suit you. Whether you’re a busy working mum and can only get an hour in per week or are a Bournemouth College student who would like to pass quickly in the easter holiday, we can fit you in.
- Free pick up and drop off before and after the driving lesson –
What an easy way to get home from work! We can pick you up from your office in Bournemouth town centre and complete the driving lesson, then drop you off at your house in Winton…
Or pick you up from Bournemouth School and then drop you at your mates house. You get the idea.
- We use dual controls –
Safety first and all. We do this for your peace of mind, and ours! Dual controls are the two peddles on your driving instructor’s side when on your driving lesson. They are a clutch and brake lever. So if you can’t get in the right gear going up Bournemouth Road or something unexpected pulls out in front, rest assured you are safe.
- Our driving instructors teach in a relaxed, friendly and calm manner –
We know you’re only likely to learn to drive once so we try conduct the driving lessons in the most fun manner we can.
What do driving lessons in Bournemouth cost?
- Driving lessons by the hour are £25
- Student discount rates are available
- Intensive driving course information can be found here
For more information contact 01202 751959 or contact us