Edwards Driving School teach driving lessons in Poole and the surrounding areas…
And we’ve been a family run driving school for the last 35 years.
Our driving school is based on the border of Poole and we’re one of the most established driving schools in our area.
Meet your driving instructor in Poole:
“I’m Edwards School of Motoring founder and the driving instructor in Poole, Steve Edwards. If you’re looking for an experienced driving instructor who’s seen it all and completely understands any worries you have then I can help.
I’m here to help facilitate your learning on the road. I realise learning to drive can be daunting, so I teach you in a fun, calm and patient manner. You’ll be driving through Poole in rush hour with ease in no time at all.”
Which types of driving lessons in Poole do we offer?
We teach driving lessons to absolute beginners, novice and all the way through to those who have passed and may want to refresh their knowledge.
- Individual hourly driving lessons or pay as you go driving lessons
- Intensive driving course in Poole for those people who would like to learn to drive quickly
- Refresher driving lessons for those who have passed, but would like a little more time with a driving instructor
- Pass plus driving course
- Motorway driving lessons
For more information then please call 012020 751959 or contact us via email.
Why choose us for your driving lessons in Poole?
- Driving lessons are tailored around your schedule –
We can fit in lessons to suit you. Whether you’re a busy working mum and can only get an hour in per week or are a Poole College student who would like to pass quickly in the easter holiday, we can fit you in.
- Free pick up and drop off before and after the driving lesson –
What an easy way to get home from work! We can collect you up from your workplace in Poole town centre and complete the driving lesson, then drop you off at your house in Parkstone…
Or pick you up from Poole College and then drop you at your mate’s house. You get the idea.
- We use dual controls –
Safety first and all. We do this for your peace of mind, and ours! Dual controls are the two peddles on your driving instructor’s side when on your driving lesson. They are a clutch and brake lever. So if you can’t get in the right gear going up Poole Road or something unexpected pulls out in front, rest assured you are safe.
- Our driving instructors teach in a relaxed, friendly and calm manner –
We know you’re only likely to learn to drive once so we try conduct the driving lessons in the most fun manner we can.
What do driving lessons in Poole cost?
- Driving lessons by the hour start at £25
- Student discount rates are available
- Intensive driving course information can be found here
For more information contact 01202 751959 or contact us